Thursday, May 13, 2010

Southern American Portrait #1 (Lament for Ignorance)

I'd rather be killin' comuniss.

I'll apologize for slavery, if you apologize for rap music.

Born to hunt, forced to work.

Nuke their ass, and take the gas.


Anyone found her in the evening, will be found here in the morning.

My wife, yes. My dog, maybe. My GUN, Never!

I want YOU, to speak english.

Kiss my rebel ass.


If you can't feed'em – Don't breed'em!

I'll keep my money, freedom, and my gun if you will keep the "change."

I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.

Guns don't kill people.... I do.


Gun control means using both hands.

Drugs lead nowhere, but its the scenic route.

The shortest sentence is "I Am." The longest is, "I Do."

Keep honking. I'm reloading.


Jesus, take the wheel, I've been drinkin'.

Jesus is the man!

God, Guns and Guts.

Keep America Free.


Ignore your rights, and they'll go away.

I love grits!

Judgement Day. May21, 2011.

Those who beat their guns into plows, will plow for those who don't.


American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Real men don't shoot blanks.

I'd rather be killin' Yankees.

Liberty and Justice for Y'all.


The South will rise again.

Cat. The other white meat.

________________________________________________________________________

Ryan Blum-Kryzstal Found Poem Assemblage from Southern Bumper Stickers

5/9/2010